NewSpace Garage Conversion
07973957481 - 07931801472
• A new external wall is created, using bricks to match your home, and the shape of your new room is complete.
• The cables for your electrical sockets and switches are installed. (First Fix)
• Any pipe work for extra radiators are installed.
• The walls and ceiling are insulated to comply with Building Control and then dry lined ready for plastering.
• Your new floor is installed making including insulation and membranes again to comply with Building Control.
• Your new window is installed at this stage making the room watertight and weatherproof
• At this stage we knock through to your existing home to join the rooms together.(if this is your requirment)
• The walls and ceiling are now skimmed or plastered creating a smooth finish to your room which is then ready for decoration.
• Skirting boards and moulding around doors are now fixed to provide a neat finish.
• Our electricians carry out their second fix by wiring sockets and switches to the cables which they installed earlier in the project.
• Radiators are installed to the pipe work which was laid earlier in the project.
• On completion of the conversion we will clean the site and do a final inspection with you to show you the completed project.
• We will explain all work that has been carried out and confirm that you are 100% happy with your new habitable accommodation.
• We will then organise for the local building inspector to do his completion check. This check is to make sure we as a company had adhered to all the local building regulations required. Following the completion check you will receive your completion certificate.
• Your new room is complete and ready for you to start decorating ! (We can help with this too if you wish)
Please send us any other queries you have using this form and we'll be in touch
M: 07973957481 or 07931801472